Ask a Certified Arborist Portland OR
Meet the Certified Arborists at Northwest Arbor-Culture
Do you have tree care questions? We have answers!
Our master gardeners and ISA-Certified Arborists® in Portland, OR are always available to answer your questions regarding your tree care and landscape needs. Here at Northwest Arbor-Culture Inc., we’ve got you covered, whether you have a general tree question, want to make seasonal preparations, or need a specific tree problem diagnosed. (Check out our tree tips and FAQs here.)
For instance, you might be wondering…
- What tree would be best for my yard?
- Where should I plant a specific tree or shrub so it will flourish?
- Why is my tree or shrub dying? I didn’t do anything different!
- What should I do about a tree growing too close to my house?
- When should I prune my tree?
- How often should I water or fertilize my tree or shrub?
- What’s the best kind of compost to use?
- How can I stop termites from destroying my trees?
- Will ground cover spread and damage my tree?
- I have to put something underground. How do I minimize root damage?
We know most people don’t have the time to stay up on the latest in tree care, nor do they have in-depth knowledge about arbor-culture. Our arborist in Portland, OR will never minimize your concerns or look down on you for any ignorance. We’re just happy you care about the health of your plants, and we’d be honored to teach you how to help them thrive.
Heard the joke, “It’s on the internet, so it must be true”? Although there is abundant information available online, not all of it is accurate, and the answer will vary based on your location and your type of tree or shrub. When you contact our Portland arborist, you’ll get helpful, prompt advice that is accurate and detailed. You can trust that we know what we’re talking about.
Want to talk to a certified arborist in Portland? Contact Chris Nash or Jonathan Nash anytime for professional, expert advice. We’d love to help.